Here we go again
why? Why? WHY?
It isn't easy. I don't want to argue. I don't want to quarrel. I don't want to fight anymore.
I don't want to feel sad, I don't want you to feel sad.
I don't want to spend the night wondering what would happen next, ignoring someone who is too significant to ignore, and I hope you don't want to do that too.
Yet, we do.
Why?
Why can't we just be happy? Wasn't that all we wanted all along? All we ever wanted when we started out? To just be happy with each other, no matter what? Accept each other for who we were?
How things change. I wish I could just turn back the months, sometimes it seems the longer this goes on, the more I wish I could turn back to the preliminary and earlier stages of this.
And it's not supposed to be that way.
Aren't we meant to look forward to the future and the things it brings?
But I'm living in the past.
Where's my time machine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment